Thursday, 13 December 2012

New ideas for film

I have had my eye on this spot for a few months now. As the winter mornings have brought an amazing light to the reservoir, I seized my chance to put together some very-initial ideas for a short film. Next step is to develop a plot, but I'm definitely going to let the location leed me.

I'll aim to put together a whole narrative, with the text as a substitute for actors. The next step would be to find a cast for the film and the re-cut the story. Much like a painting it's push and pull, action and reaction. I'm hoping for the best - but the best thing about it is I get to apply a bit more creativity and play to filmmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.