Friday, 3 December 2010

Some Very Arty Workshops indeed.




A few weeks ago I went further with the workshops I previously did with Vanilla Galleries, and set up a new website. I've been posting recent workshops on there, together with the results from the day.


Anyone is free to comment on what goes on there, including those who have participated, clients who have hired me for previous workshops, as well as anyone else at all who is interested. Suggestions are welcome on where I could go with this as I am keeping an open mind at the minute. Perhaps I could get some online tutorials on there at some point, so that more people can have a got at home.

My hope is that the site engage as many people as possible with the creative stuff, and allow the workshops to evolve outside of the walls of the classroom. It also gives me a chance to get some honest feedback from those in the know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.