Monday, 18 October 2010

On with the new

I decided that the ideas and interests I have are becoming too distant from my artwork. I'm no longer interested in the kind of work I was making 3 years ago. I'm currently working on some new stuff. It will incorporate everything I have enjoyed about painting (the internet, mass-collaboration, familiar low-tech contemporary graphics, language, colour and religion) but without the heavy focus on the painting process. Most of these are going to be ink sketches combined with other media, reinterpreting religious paintings with use of modern-day language and media.

Here's one of the first that I'm putting on auction in Manchester this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.