Tuesday, 10 August 2010

A New Website


While I was away on holiday, Nick has done his bit and granted Vanilla Galleries with a brand new website complete with all the nobs. This one includes a new blog, that the whole group can update. I advise everyone reading this to subscribe to it. I know I'm biased and I don't want to exaggerate but... it's the best thing if seen, ever! Thanks Nick.

Some other new features include the restructure of events pages (they now have the priority they deserve) and the site is linked up to Facebook Flickr and all the rest now. Stupendous!! But don't take my word for it.

1 comment:

  1. I realy like this blog. It's different - in line with everything else VG does. Now let's see more stuff...

    ReplyDelete

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.