Thursday, 17 December 2009

under the pier

I sent the idea to Tim Hunkin the other day. He creates customised arcade machines for his arcade in Southwold. You can see some of his machines at underthepier.com. They are all very cool and subversive. My kind of guy.

Tim told me...
"You would need a very slow motor. I can't remember how many cards a Roladex takes but its around 100. If you allow 10 seconds for people to read each entry, its one rev in 17 minutes."
I was hoping for a few remarks on the idea, but not to worry. I hope to get going on this in the new year - still a bit apprehensive as I know nothing about electronics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.