Monday, 30 November 2009

Warming-up

I like looking through the local newspaper at the small news reports in particular. Sometimes there are larger articles on trivial issues but it's the little 10-liners that I love the most. They are usually about some small fire that resulted in a waste of public services.

It's a guilty pleasure to have a giggle about these stories and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does. I've started collecting all of these stories in a jar and I want to fill it. Not certain what to do with them in the long run but it's good therapy so far.
Think of it as a warm-up before getting back into art practice, so I don't pull any muscles.


'Guilty Pleasures' (working title),
copyright Dave Briggs, November 2009
(c)

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I love looking at those little articles. You should collect loads and then make a big collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to present them some how, but maybe a bit less obvious. A way where people can look at them but on their own for a quick giggle. Voyeur-esc.

    ReplyDelete

1.Write your comment below
2.Choose your profile (if you do not have one click Name/Url or Anonymous in the drop-down box)
3.Click Post Comment.